Friday, March 8, 2024

Meet New NWOS Director of Administration

Introducing Cassie Mugler

NWOS Director of Administration

We are pleased to welcome Cassie Mugler as the NWOS Director of Administration!

As the Director of Administration, Cassie will provide administrative support for Bishop Daniel as well as support in the areas of database and roster administration, synod events management, support to the synod council and conference deans, and help planning and managing synod assembly.

To contact Cassie and send her a warm welcome email

cassie.mugler@nwos-elca.org

Meet Cassie Mugler

My name is Cassie Mugler and I am pleased to serve as the Director of Administration for the Northwestern Ohio Synod. I have been working with the synod in various roles since 2010 and have thoroughly enjoyed all of the opportunities God and the people of NWOS have given me.  

I am married to Troy, who is a police officer for the City of Perrysburg. We reside in Perrysburg, OH with our daughter Grace. Grace is one year old and is the joy of our lives. Together as a family we enjoy camping, bike riding, hiking, fishing, and spending time with our family and friends. Personally, I enjoy knitting, educating people about inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn’s and Colitis), cooking, traveling, and trying new things. Additionally, I spend some of my free time leading students through peer leadership workshops, planning service learning trips, and advocating for the ELCA Youth Gathering.  

I am looking forward to learning even more about our synod, meeting people throughout the area, serving God in a new way, and witnessing the ways in which God is very present among us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment